Life Coaching Appointments
If you are scheduled for an individual online Life Coaching session or for the online EMAP (Envisioned Maximum Achieved Performance) Life Coaching group please use Skype or the online software program that Dr. Schulz directed you to use and follow the instructions he gave you of how to connect to the session. Life Coaching (individual or group) are available for anyone in the United States.
Psychological Services through Online (Tele-Counseling/Telehealth) Video Conferencing Appointments
If you are using Telehealth (Tele-Counseling/Video) for psychological services and have already have made arrangements with Dr. Schulz for a scheduled online appointment please familiarize yourself with the following instructions to set up you device for your first appointment. Online Psychological Services from Dr. Schulz are only available if you are in Ohio
We use HIPAA compliant online video therapy software.
You are required to create an account to use this service.
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and I will reach out to you. Once we have established contact I will create your account and you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.